Back in 2009, scientists stumbled upon the work of Osmia avosetta bees, a special species of mason bees.
These bees used flower petals to make their nests, where the larvae would develop.
CLICK on the link above to see amazing pictures of these flower nests 🙂
Here’s a little sneak peak:
What is up y’all 🙂 .
All views come from the US.
The month of May was more successful.
Span of 4 weeks
Our site, being called Central Park Bees as the main subject, relates to to the hashtag I’ve made.
Bee was put in the hashtag because it was our main subject.
Park was put in the hashtag because our goal location is Central Park.
Fam, as in family, was put in the hashtag to form a sense of unity between the supporters of Central Park Bees
To be honest, creating this hashtag wasn’t the easiest thing because first off, the first hashtag, #CentralBees, is a great hashtag. Although there hasn’t been much activity on the hashtag, it has been promoted through my buddy’s social media account.
Secondly, more generic hashtags such as #savethebees #savebees #bees #centralpark had already been used.
And thus, in order to find a hashtag that would sum up our goal, I went with #BEEPARKFAM.
BEARS LOVE HONEY!!!
Sometimes they can cross the line and go for the larvae and the honeycombs (for protein), but they still love honey!
Honey is important to us as well:
- Improve digestion
- Relieve nausea
- Acne cure – Take half a teaspoon, warm between hands and spread on face gently, leave on for 10 minutes then rinse with warm water and pat dry.
- Exfoliator – Add two cups of honey to a bath, soak for 15 minutes, then add one cup of baking soda for the final 15 minutes.
- Improve diabetes – Raw honey increases insulin and decreases hyperglycemia.
- Lower cholesterol
- Improve circulation
- Antioxidant support
- Restore Sleep – Add a tablespoon to warm milk to help increase melatonin and help you sleep.
- Pre-biotic support
- Improve allergies
- Lose weight – Substituting raw honey for white sugar can help in weight management
- Moisturize – A spoonful of raw honey mixed with olive oil and a squeeze of lemon can be used as a hydrating lotion.
- Hair mask – Raw honey hair mask can help boost shine, mix 1 tsp of raw honey with 5 cups of warm water, rinse thoroughly , air dry and style as usual.
- Eczema relief
- Reduce inflammation
- Heal wounds
- Cure UTI – Honey can help improve urinary tract infections
- Shampoo – Raw honey can cleanse and restore the health of your hair and scalp.
- Relieve sore throat – Simply mix it with lemon essential oil and peppermint oil for fast acting benefits.
ALL CREDITS GO TO: https://draxe.com/top-20-uses-for-honey/
This meme highlights the very important reason for saving bees: without them, the food supply would be basically nonexistent. This meme is very literal, with its iconic face that expresses the feeling of smiling even though you’re not okay. I personally find this cute, but it can also be seen as very creepy. I think this is successful in emphasizing the real danger that comes along with not taking care of nature and bees.